You should have an eye exam
at least once every
Regular eye examination is important in making sure your eyes stay healthy and seeing clearly. We provide full scope of optometry services and may be bulk billed to Medicare. Our products range from high quality fashionable spectacles and contact lenses, through to expertise in specialty areas such as Multifocal lenses, vision for computers and ocular health issues.
A Comprehensive Eye Exam with us.
- discussing your visual symptoms, the status of your general health, your family history and your visual needs
- assessing your current level of vision and vision correction
- advising you with regard to the most appropriate spectacles and/or contact lenses to suit your occupation and lifestyle
- performing tests of your binocular vision to measure your eye coordination and focusing
- assessing the health of your eyes, especially to check for eye conditions such as cataract, macular degeneration and glaucoma
- measuring your intra-ocular pressure (eye pressure)
- capturing a digital photograph of your retina and optic nerve